Friday, October 31, 2008

A kids busiest week!

Halloween can be a kids busiest week. Starting last Saturday we have been doing non-stop Halloween activities.
Saturday we (we is me, my Mom, my best friend Nathan, his baby sister Lilli and his mom Nikki) started our day by going to Meijers (for you southerns that's a store up here like Wal-mart) they have huge balloons and big goodies bags for trick or treaters. Then we went to Boarders, where we did crafts and games. I made a pumpkin from a painted rock and a ghost book mark. We also got Hot cider and more goodies there!
Our next stop was Sams Club (which by the way is my horse's name, Sams, just like the store!) It was a mad house (that what my Mom called it, any way) We got so much candy! We got to Trick or Treat around the whole store.
Then Sunday I dressed up again and our town had Trick or Treating. But Mom said that I do enough Trick or Treating everywhere else that I don't need to go door to door. So I got to stay home and past out candy to everyone who came to my house. I was really good at it. I told everybody "Happy Halloween" really load! They all smiled at me.
On Wednesday Nathan and his gang and me and my Mom went to Cedar Point (it's like Six Flags, but they shut the park down just for trick or treating). We walked around the Trick or Treating course once and took a break. We had some hot chocolate and donuts and then we did it AGAIN!
Now Thursday came around and our city is having Parade. We get dressed up AGAIN, go to the parade catch candy, then walk through The Train Museum and Trick or Treat. That's right more Trick or Treating!


Now today is actually Halloween and I have no plans THANK GOODNESS! I'M EXHAUSTED!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Peyton sounds like you had to much fun. I don't think I ever had that much fun. You did alot of things. So what do you have plan for me when I come up there to see you? Are we going to play games and wait for Santa Claus to come?

Anonymous said...

Peyton I'm glad you and Nathan had such a good time together this Halloween! Maybe we will find some more cool things to do around Christmas!!!

Shreai said...

Now..I hope you plan on mailing me some candy!! = D

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average everyday 6 year old. I want to be just like my Mom and Dad. They watch TV, I watch TV. They read books, I read books. They start a blog page, of course I want my Mom to post all my school work on her page. So she gives me My Own Page. Are you other kids paying attention? See how that works! HeHe! Spend some time here with me and enjoy being a 6 year old again!
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker