Saturday, October 18, 2008

School Work!

On the first day of school we were told to draw a picture of ourselves. I see the resemblance, don't you?

This is a school bus I made, look how good I'm writing my name!


On the day we were learning the letter "O" we drew and wrote the word octopus. I'm getting better at writing whole words.

Now we're learning to write sentences. My mom had to ask what my picture was of, but I'm sure all of you can tell. The blue part is the tent, the green part is a tree and of course the orange part is a campfire. DUH MOM!

Well fall is here and we are learning about seasons. All the leaves are changing colors on the tress. Don't worry I told my Mom the leaves won't really turn blue, only orange, yellow, red. I wonder what fall would look like if I weren't color blind?


Yeah it's almost Halloween, I can't wait to go Trick or Treating. I'm going to be a Hut-Hut Man (a.k.a. Marine). I sewed this pumpkin in school this last week, Mom let me put it on the fridge. It was really fun!

Well that's enough school work for now. I'm sure I'll be making a lot of fun stuff for the holidays to post on here.
-Monster

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Peyton its momo. Thats ok if you are color blind. Sweetie I just want to tell you that i love your school work. Posting your work on here I get to see what you make thats just as good as you mailing them to me. I love you Peyton and miss you. I can't wait to come see you at Christmas. Hugs and Kisses to you. :)

smate56 said...

Hey Peyton this is Anut Gwen i really liked your art work. Thanks for sharing it. Keep up the good work.
Love smate56

Shreai said...

Your pictures are so cool!! Don't worry...Reai was able to figure out that you drew a tent, tree, and a campfire! (maybe your mommy wasnt wearing her glasses!) and your tree is cool too!! blue leaves!! I'd like to see those leaves!! as for your self portrait..i must say...your a looker!!!

Love You
Reai

Anonymous said...

Hey Peyton how are you this beautiful day? How was school. I was looking for some new school work so what are you going to be for Halloween?

Anonymous said...

Peyton momo just wants to say I love you and it want be to much longer before I am there with you I am so excited. Love you and missing.

Anonymous said...

hey la sha i was showing kaydence peyton's page and she was looking at the octopus and she said that is looked like a rhino cuz it had big horns. lol....i thought that was too funny and i just had to tell you that.

love you lots.

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average everyday 6 year old. I want to be just like my Mom and Dad. They watch TV, I watch TV. They read books, I read books. They start a blog page, of course I want my Mom to post all my school work on her page. So she gives me My Own Page. Are you other kids paying attention? See how that works! HeHe! Spend some time here with me and enjoy being a 6 year old again!
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker