Wednesday, December 31, 2008

They made me do it!

I held Layla! But I sure didn't want to. They made me do it. I protested and threw a fit but in the end the three of them (Mom, Momo, and Aunt Reai) are bigger than I am.
Not really sure what my big problem was. I didn't know if I was going to drop her or if she was going to bite me or poop on me. All I knew was I didn't want to hold that baby or any baby for that matter. My best friends Nathan and Danah have baby brother and sisters and I never want to hold or touch those babies either. So it's nothing personal Layla! I must not be a baby person yet! Maybe someday, until then hold your own babies and stop asking me if I want to do it, cause the answer is "NO!"


2 comments:

Shreai said...

Well Peyton..thank you for holding Layla...she was sooo happy! See you soon!!


Love Reai & Layla

Momo said...

Well Peyton you did a good job at holding her. She didn't even bite you!!! Yall look so cute togeather. Love you Peyton and miss you!!

About Me

My photo
I'm just your average everyday 6 year old. I want to be just like my Mom and Dad. They watch TV, I watch TV. They read books, I read books. They start a blog page, of course I want my Mom to post all my school work on her page. So she gives me My Own Page. Are you other kids paying attention? See how that works! HeHe! Spend some time here with me and enjoy being a 6 year old again!
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker